Saturday 29 January 2011

Why bother with PR?

PR?  That's the same as marketing isn't it?     But how do I advertise my business - it's just sooooo expensive to place an advert in the press!!

These are comments I have heard many a time.  But discover the tricks of PR and you will save yourself time and money - and you'll reap amazing rewards with publicity in magazines and newspapers for a fraction of the cost of advertising.

PR? - Public Relations to you and me.  It's all about building a relationship with your customer through the press.   The aim of PR is to get your business mentioned or featured in articles, to be reviewed in magazines, to be talked about on radio interviews .....you get the gist.

And once you realise that journalists actually NEED people like you and me to provide them with news, with angles, with stories and commentary...then the ideas and confidence really start to kick in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment